Here are a pair of photos I took near our house. My experience in the rural areas of southern Africa shows that this kind of “Christianity” is by far the predominant strain. So, when 74% of South Africans claim to be Christian, what does it really mean?
One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Multiculturalism, Part 5: Directions for Dealing with the Influence of False Religion
- Multiculturalism, Part 4: Is It a Sin to Learn About False Religions?
- Multiculturalism, Part 3: God’s Evaluation of the Cultures of the World
- Multiculturalism, Part 2: What Is the Source of Culture?
- Multiculturalism, Part 1: The Prophet Jeremiah on the Cultures of the World