One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Multiculturalism, Part 5: Directions for Dealing with the Influence of False Religion
- Multiculturalism, Part 4: Is It a Sin to Learn About False Religions?
- Multiculturalism, Part 3: God’s Evaluation of the Cultures of the World
- Multiculturalism, Part 2: What Is the Source of Culture?
- Multiculturalism, Part 1: The Prophet Jeremiah on the Cultures of the World
Tag Archives: Creation
Recently, an influential evangelical, Justin Taylor pulled some reasons together that we should doubt young earth creationism. By Young Earth, as I’ve mentioned before, we do not mean 6,000 years, but rather no macroevolution. If we have no macroevolution, we … Continue reading
Last year I made a list of Biblical reasons to hold to a Young Earth. By that term, I mean thousands of years not millions. No one knows precisely the age of the earth, but that’s not what is being … Continue reading
Though it’s too difficult to believe in a supreme Being who created the world, and though it is laughable to think that there is a written account that is inerrant, and though Jesus Christ’s claims can be scoffed away, here … Continue reading
The pattern is six work periods and one rest period. Hugh Ross’ explanation of Exodus 20:11 “For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the … Continue reading
Death is a result of the Fall. (Rom. 5:12) Romans 8:20-23 confirms that all death is a result of the fall, not just human death. Therefore, no macro-evolution could have taken place. In the Millennium, regardless of your interpretation of … Continue reading