One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Multiculturalism, Part 5: Directions for Dealing with the Influence of False Religion
- Multiculturalism, Part 4: Is It a Sin to Learn About False Religions?
- Multiculturalism, Part 3: God’s Evaluation of the Cultures of the World
- Multiculturalism, Part 2: What Is the Source of Culture?
- Multiculturalism, Part 1: The Prophet Jeremiah on the Cultures of the World
Tag Archives: Questions
Who is speaking? To whom is this verse written? (e.g. believers, pastors, Jews, etc.) Is this verse a question, answer, argument, or proposition? Is this verse part of a narrative, a poem, an epistle, a parable, or a prophecy? What … Continue reading
For those who love Covenant Theology, and especially for Baptists who do so, I humbly offer these questions in the spirit of Jonathan Edwards: “Resolved, when I think of any theorem in divinity to be solved, immediately to do what … Continue reading
Spiritual blessings Do I need this TV to increase my joy in Heaven? In what way will this TV increase my personal holiness? How can this TV glorify God according to 1 Cor. 10:31 “…do all to the glory of … Continue reading
Evangelism and missions Have you ever known a charismatic who moved to a poorer culture with a different language for the sake of planting churches? How could you answer an experienced missionary’s contention that the practices of tongues and miracles … Continue reading
Choose one of these questions to try this week. I commonly use this list in evangelism. Yes, you may notice the influence of D. James Kennedy, John Van Gelderen, and Ray Comfort. Getting to the Gospel 1. If you were … Continue reading